We would like to inform that library will be closed on the following days:
• 21–23 of July
• 9–22 of August
Books without penalty fee counted may be returned on these days at Manggha Museum Office (next to the small pond). We are terribly sorry for inconvenience.
Maintenance break (daily, Tuesday through Friday): 13.00–13.30
▪ The library’s open hours are subject to change
▪ An identity document is required to register with the library
▪ Some of the resources are available on site only; most of these may be scanned or photocopied
▪ Book loan periods can be extended by email provided that they are not overdue
▪ Under extraordinary circumstances, returned books may be left at the Manggha Museum Office.
NOTE: this form of return does not cancel the fine charged for late returns
For all library-related matters contact directly the Manggha Museum Library at firstname.lastname@example.org