In accordance with the decision of the Museum’s Director and the positive opinion of the State Sanitary Inspector in Krakow, the Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology resumes its activities on May 12.
For safety and sanitary reasons, rules of visiting have changed. We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the new sanitary regulations here:
- Museum staff direct the movement of visitors who are obliged to strictly follow theirs instructions. This applies in particular to the order and number of entries to the Museum, direction of tour, keeping a distance of at least 2 meters from other people.
- After entering the Museum, please disinfect your hands with a disinfectant in accordance with the instructions placed next to the dispensers.
- During the stay on the premises of the Museum it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose. In addition, while visiting the Museum’s gift shop please wear disposable gloves.
- People waiting for entry to the Museum and people visiting the Museum’s premises are required to keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other people in regard to the required spatial distance.
- It is strictly forbidden to touch the exhibits and interior design elements of the exhibition halls.
- The cloakroom remains excluded from use until further notice. Please carry you personal items such as bags, backpacks, etc., in front of you (on your chest).
- One person is allowed to stand at the ticket office during the purchase of the ticket.
- The number of visitors is limited to a maximum of 40 people in the main building of the Manggha Museum (i.e. together the main hall and exhibition halls), while in each exhibition hall there can be maximum of 12 people (2 exhibition halls) at the same time. The maximum number of visitors will be controlled by Museum staff.
- The number of visitors is limited to a maximum of 20 people in the building of the Europe – Far East Gallery, while in each exhibition hall there can be maximum of 10 people (2 exhibition halls) at the same time. The maximum number of visitors will be controlled by Museum staff.
- The number of visitors in a Museum’s gift shop is limited to a maximum of 2 people who have the obligation to put on protective gloves available at the reception (entrance to the shop).
Opening hours are now different from the regular ones:
- from Tuesday to Friday from 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- from Saturday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
We invite you to see our new exhibitions:
See you soon!